Job Title: Office Manager - Strategy Investment & Operations Department
Overall Job Description
Preference will be given to candidates with work experience in insurance Business
Candidate’s Specifications & Attributes
- Age 35 To 50
- Critical thinking & problem solving
Education &Experience Criteria
- Bachelor degree
Please quote “Office Manager” on the subject line.
Applications should be emailed to:
to reach us not later than Wednesday 30/09/2020
United Insurance is celebrating its 52nd birthday next year and is embarking on a new journey of development.
As of 1st Quarter of 2020 we will have a new international ERP Software installed and will focus on the development
of our policies and procedures.
We are also hoping by the end of the year to have international level consultants that will help us in improving our
standards and quality so that by 2021 we will be able to receive ISO certification as well as International Ratings.
- To be recognized by our customers, vendors, and employees as the industry leader in everything we do
- To provide innovative ethical insurance solutions with personalized services which exceed Customers expectations.
We are here for our customers; employees; and shareholders; partnering with them to find the best solution for
current needs and future aspirations.
- We are committed to excelling in what we, do with our people offering the best in planning and execution.
- We value long term relationship with all our stakeholders.
- We believe in transparency, honesty and fairness..
- To have in place a workforce that is even more competent, committed, and visionary by 2023
- To develop and implement recruitment and retention of the best employee by 2023
- To diversify and expand in investment services offered by partnering with Strategic institutions by 2023
- To focus on products with high social impact and increasing insurance penetration