Title: News Title
- The Senior Marketing Manager shall be responsible for developing and implementing
marketing strategies to fulfill the company’s objectives.
- He/She needs to conduct customer research, market conditions, competitors analysis and
implements marketing plan changes as needed. Developing pricing strategies, identifying new
customers, supporting lead generation efforts, and creating promotions.
- He/She shall manage nationwide marketing, advertising and all relevant activities.
- Preference will be given to candidates with work experience in insurance Business aspects.
Please quote “Senior Marketing Manager - United Insurance” on the subject line.
Applications should be emailed to:
to reach us not later than Wednesday 30/09/2020
United Insurance is celebrating its 52nd birthday next year and is embarking on a new journey of development.
As of 1st Quarter of 2020 we will have a new international ERP Software installed and will focus on the development
of our policies and procedures.
We are also hoping by the end of the year to have international level consultants that will help us in improving our
standards and quality so that by 2021 we will be able to receive ISO certification as well as International Ratings.
- To be recognized by our customers, vendors, and employees as the industry leader in everything we do
- To provide innovative ethical insurance solutions with personalized services which exceed Customers expectations.
We are here for our customers; employees; and shareholders; partnering with them to find the best solution for
current needs and future aspirations.